NSC Meetings – New Time 7:00pm!
The club meets on the 1st, 3rd and 4th Thursday of each month
CSC Awareness Days 2015 – 2016
The preliminary CSC Awareness Days for Ski Season 2015-16 have been published. You will need a 2015-16 CSC sticker on your membership card to use the Awareness Days.
See Jon Putnam, Membership Director, at a meeting or email him at email@example.com to request your sticker(s), after completing your member registration. Stickers will be available after 10/13/15 for registered members at any club meeting, open house or by snail mail after 10/31/15.
Upcoming NSC Events:
- 11/5 – East Coast Greenway Presentation by Rob Dexter
- 11/14 – SNOWBALL – Theme: Peak to Peak, at Hartford Marriott Windsor Locks, Band – The Bird N Boys
- 11/20 – NSC Open House at PAC
- 11/21 – Pete Noyes Memorial Hike – Starts at 10 am. Call Joanie Noyes for details.
- 12/5 – XMAS Party – Angelo’s on Main – Good Food & Dancing 1
- 2/12 – CSC Kids Day at Okemo
- 12/20 – Monday Night Racing Starts soon!!
- 2/18/2016 Tent.- Soup, Stew & Chili Night to benefit Skiers Unlimited.
- 3/4-6/2016 – On Snow Weekend at Sugarbush
- 3/13-18/2016 – SugarLoaf Ski Trip – 51/2 days, Daily group lessons, Condos – $469 adults
- Feb/Mar 2016 – Club Race Day TBD- Location at Okemo THINK SNOW!!
2015-2016 MEMBERSHIP SIGNUP TODAY!
Our membership drive is underway and will be discounted through October 31, 2015. Sign up now to avoid missing out on your discount. Bulk ticket orders must be turned in by October 1. Signup Now! >
SNOWBALL SEMI-FORMAL DANCE
SATURDAY NOVEMBER 14, 2015
Once again Newington ski Club will be back for the annual Snowball Dance at the Hartford-Windsor Marriott. It is a semi-formal dance party held by the Connecticut Ski Council and always provides one of the greatest nights of the year. You and 600 of your best ski friends will enjoy a live band, plus the food and beverage we all share in our very own club suite. This year’s theme is Steep and Deep. The party rocks on until the wee hours of the morning, so make a reservation by calling the Hartford-Windsor Marriott and tell them you are with the ski council for a discounted room. Our Ambassador Extraordinaire John Paturel will be selling tickets for the dance, which are the best deal of the year. Raffle prizes are also pretty awesome, with plenty of lift tickets, equipment, ski and stay accommodations, maybe even Reason Magazine subscriptions. So mark your calendar and stretch those legs so you will be ready for some serious dancing.
ANNUAL SUGARLOAF TRIP NEWS
This seasons Sugarloaf trip will be held March 13-18, 2016. Cost is a steal as always and includes 5 ½ lift ticket, 90 minute daily group lesson, slope side condo, welcome party. Non skiers or children 18 and under cost is $315.00. For those who would like their own room add $200.00. Contact John Hunter 860-635- 3257, email firstname.lastname@example.org or Adela Martinez at email@example.com.